Naruto fans, before we start writing any details about this theme, we would like you to know – You are absolutely going to love this theme, and believe me when I say, there aren’t many Naruto themes around the Internet that can get better than this. If you are on this page it’s pretty easy to assume that you already know about the Naruto Anime, but still I would like to write a few words for guys who are new.
Naruto is an anime that you would really enjoy watching – it is packed with action, comedy and yes even a little romance. The story line is quite solid and there aren’t many slow spots in this ongoing series. Both the animation and soundtrack are really well done. Although the demand being so high sometimes, the quality suffers.
If your wondering if it is yet another Dragon Ball like anime, where it takes 4 episodes to get through fight between even minor characters, no it doesn’t. Naruto manages to make the fight sequences intense without drawing them out over too many episodes. The combat stages are pretty intense and there are plenty of scenes for action fans to get pumped about. As the story progresses you continue to meet new characters and villains, the next more interesting than the one before.
So here it is, one of the most prolific Naruto Windows 7 Theme available on the net. The Naruto Theme consist of 45+ Hi-Res Naruto Wallpapers, Custom Naruto Icons, and some really energetic Naruto Soundtrack Music.
Windows 7 Naruto Theme Screenshots:
Custom Icons & Music For Naruto Windows 7 Theme:
The Naruto Theme also includes Custom Naruto Icons which will replace the same old boring desktop icons we see everyday.
We have also selected some of the best Music from Naruto Anime to go with this theme, for a complete Naruto experience on your desktop. You can hear it while applying the theme as well as starting or shutting down your computer.
Download Windows 7 Naruto Theme:
We have a dedicated download page for the Naruto theme. You can also explore various other Windows 7 Themes on our themes download page.
Fun Facts & Trivia About Naruto Anime and Manga:
- Three of Jiraiya’s students, Minato, Nagato, and Konan, became leaders of their own villages at different points in time.
- All Hokage have had some connection to each other: The First and Second were brothers, the Third was the student of the Second, The Fourth was the student of Jiraiya, who was a student of the Third, and the Fifth is the granddaughter of the First, the grandniece of the Second, and the student of the Third.
- All of the former Hokage have been sealed away in the stomach of the Death God summoning; The Fourth was sealed when he sealed the Nine-Tailed Demon Fox within Naruto, while the First and Second were re-sealed when the Third sealed them away. As for the Third, he was sealed when he gave his life to seal Orochimaru, but only managing to seal away his arms.
- Jiraiya, Tsunade and Orochimaru are tied to actual Japanese folklore.
- Because the anime is based on the manga, the story is a lot more ahead in the manga compared to the anime’s. Although they ‘had’ to air more then a full year of fillers because the anime was closing in on the manga in 2005.
- Both Naruto and Gara’s father was the fourth Kage of their respective village.
- The three remaining Uchiha after the Uchiha Clan Massacre eventually joined Akatsuki: Itachi, Madara and Sasuke Uchiha.
- Originally Hinata was designed to be Naruto’s official Love Interest, and she was meant not to be a ninja.