One of the most prestigious automobile brands in the world, Porsche needs no introduction. This German automobile manufacturer has shown the way to the automobile industry since almost eight decades now.
You may be surprised to know that Porsche was not always into car building. One of the first assignments the company received was from the German government to design a car for the people – a German Volkswagen. The first Porsche was Porsche 64, developed in 1939. After this, there was no stopping Porsche. The German company was often praised as being the the best and criticized as being the costliest! Porsche costs a fortune, a cost that many people agree as worth the awesome power and the gorgeous looks!
The Porsche Windows 7 Theme consists of 35+ HD wallpapers, custom icons and sounds to bring the “cool” factor of Porsche on your desktop. This is one of the best Car Themes In our Windows 7 Themes Gallery.
Windows 7 Porsche Theme Screenshots:
These are just a few of the many amazing Porsche wallpapers you would get with this theme. Download the theme for more.
Custom Sounds & Icons For Porsche Theme:
We have included custom Porsche Icons to give your desktop a complete makeover. They will replace the same regular icons that you see everyday.
The theme also has genuine Porsche sounds belonging to the Porsche 911 GT3 RS. Nothing like the sound of a Porsche revving up when you start the PC eh!?
Download Windows 7 Porsche Theme:
We have a dedicated Download page for the Porsche Windows 7 Theme. You can also browse some other Windows 7 Themes in our gallery.
Download Windows 7 Porsche Theme.
Some Fun Facts & Trivia About Porsche:
- Porsche Automobile Holding SE is usually shortened to Porsche SE – Societas Europaea or European Public Company.
- Porsche’s company logo was based on the coat of arms of Free People’s State of Württemberg of former Weimar Germany, which had Stuttgart as its capital.
- Porsche provided consultation for the Volkswagen Beetle, one of the most successful car designs of all time.
- Today, Porsche is the majority shareholder in Volkswagen AG, the parent company of the Volkswagen Group.
- For a while, in the eighties, Porsche engines were used in aircraft because of their high power-to-weight ratio.
- Since 1964, every 911 ever built has been made at Porsche’s factory in Stuttgart, Germany.
- Porsche builds 16 versions of the Porsche 911, including the 911 GT3 which delivers 435 horsepower.
- Over 4 decades, the design of the 911 has been updated just five times – resulting in six generations.