Manchester United is one of the most popular and most widely supported football team in the world. Popularly known as ‘The Red Devils’, Manchester United is also one of the wealthiest clubs in the world.
Manchester United Club is based at the Old Trafford stadium in Trafford, Greater Manchester. Originally the club was founded as Newton Health LYR Football Club and was later named as Manchester United. It is the most successful club in football history.
We have earlier posted Windows 7 Themes on Chelsea and Arsenal Football Clubs. In the same series, as one of the most widely requested sports theme, here we present the Manchester United Theme.
The Manchester United FC Theme for Windows 7 consists of 15+ Hi-Res Wallpapers, custom icons and sound from the Man-U theme song to bring The Red Devils to your desktop.
Screenshots for Windows 7 Manchester United FC Theme:
These are just a few of the 15+ Hi-Res wallpapers included in the theme. Download the theme to get them all.
Custom Icons and Sounds For Manchester United Windows 7 Theme:
We have included custom icons in this theme like we do for all other themes. They have the football stadium, football and a the Manchester United logo as the icons. These Icons go very well with the theme.
As for the Theme sounds – they are really special. We have included the “Glory Glory” Man United song as a part of this theme. The Manchester United fans would love it.
Download Manchester United FC Windows 7 Theme:
We have a dedicated download page for the Manchester United FC Windows 7 Theme. You can also view and download a number of other themes in our Windows 7 Themes Gallery.
Download Manchester United FC Windows 7 Theme.
Fun Facts & Trivia About Manchester United Football Club:
- The first ever game at Old Trafford took place on February 19th 1910 against Liverpool. The visitors won 4-3.
- The first ever European cup tie at Old Trafford was against Anderlecht on 26 September 1956.
United won 10-0.
- The current manager, Sir Alex Ferguson, took over in November 1986 and the club has won 26 major honors since then.
- Sir Alex Ferguson’s first game as manager of Manchester United was on November 8th 1986 at Oxford United. Oxford won 2-0!
- The Devil in the club crest comes from the nickname ‘The Red Devils’ and was incorporated into the club crest in 1970.