Halo was first launched 10 years ago in 2001 and since then has been one of the top selling First Person Shooter games. Halo: Reach is latest and concluding part of the Halo series. Although the general trend is to publish Sequels to successful games – Halo Reach is a prequel to the Halo Series. Halo: Reach includes some of the best gameplay you are likely to encounter this year and takes the series to the next level.
Reach is the last Halo title that Bungie will be developing, as the Microsoft-owned studio 343 Industries will take over development for all future games in the series. Bungie is now joining up with Activision (creators of Modern Warfare, Guitar Hero), to develop new games. Exiting times ahead I bet. But for now, lets focus on Halo Reach.
By the events of Reach, almost all of humanity’s interstellar colonies have fallen. Reach itself is an Earthlike colony that serves as the UNSC’s main military hub. In addition to the military presence, the colony is home to over 700 million civilians. The game follows the actions of Noble Team, a UNSC special operations unit composed of elite supersoldiers known as Spartans. Players assume the role of an unnamed new addition to the team, identified by the call sign Noble 6.
We loved this game and like us many others did too, so here’s a Windows 7 Halo Reach Theme for the fans. The theme consists of 25+ Hi-Res Halo Reach Wallpapers, Custom Halo Icons and Sounds from the Halo Reach Game.
Windows 7 Halo: Reach Theme Screenshots:
These are a few of the 25+ wallpapers you would get with this theme. Download the entire theme to get all the wallpapers.
Custom Icons & Sounds For The Halo Reach Theme:
We have included custom Halo Game icons to make this Windows 7 Theme as unique as possible. They would replace the same old boring icons and enhance the desktop.
Halo Games have a fantastic soundtrack. We have included some of the best music as sounds in this theme. You would hear it while applying as well as starting and shutting down the computer and feel one with nature.
Download Windows 7 Halo Reach Theme:
We have a dedicated download page for this theme. You can also explore various other Windows 7 Themes on our themes download page.
Fun Facts & Trivia About Halo Game Series:
- Master Chief, the hero character of the “Halo” franchise, is one of the most recognizable characters in video games. He recently joined heroes of television and film as the first video game character to be immortalized in Madame Tussauds’ 250-year history.
- “Halo 3” has more audio than 20 feature films combined, including the following: 39,000 lines of dialogue, 13,000 sound effects and music totaling six hours of continuous play.
- The “Halo” franchise has spawned many licensed products such as action figures, soundtracks, graphic novels, collectible figurines, apparel, costumes and a comic book series. The licensed merchandise for “Halo” has brought in three times more revenue than all merchandise sold to date for the Harry Potter franchise.
- Two of the four “Halo” novels made the New York Times’ best-seller list, and are the top-selling video game novels of all time.
- Halo was originally supposed to be a Mac exclusive title, up until Bungie got bought up by Microsoft
- Halo 2′s development team consisted of around 60 people. Halo 3′s development team had about 120.
- Bungie has an infatuation with the number 7 and no one knows why. But the number 7 can be seen throughout every game they have made (7 Halos, 7 Terminals in Halo 3, Spartan 117, etc.)
- Halo:Reach grossed $200 million on its launch day setting a new record for the franchise.