It seems that every Car lover has a favorite Mustang. With so many generations of the Muscle Car to choose from, the list is varied. To some, a Candy Apple Red 65′ with a 289 is the best ever, or how about a fastback with the High-Power V8 Engine and GT package? Ever heard the rumble from a Boss 302?
The Ford Mustang, a ‘pony’ car, was introduced on April 17, 1964. The Mustang, which created the pony class of automobiles in America, was the automaker’s most successful launch. Also known as a Muscle Car, the Mustang is famous for its power and customization.
As they say, no two Mustangs are the same. The car offers a huge variety of customization options that can be tried online to design your very own personalized Mustang. The 1965 Mustang won the Tiffany Gold Medal for excellence in American design, the first automobile ever to do so. Mustang has made its presence felt in racing ever since it was first introduced to racing in 1964. Even today, it is one of the most popular muscle cars out there.
Our Ford Mustang Windows 7 Theme consists of 35+ Hi-Res Wallpapers, Icons and Pumping sounds to get the power of this Wild Stallion to your desktop.
Screenshots For The Ford Mustang Windows 7 Theme:
These are just a few of the 35+ Hi-Res wallpapers that are part of this theme. Download the theme to get them all.
Custom Icons and Sounds For Ford Mustang Windows 7 Theme:
This theme comes with a special pack of icons and some really cool music to go along. The Icons set id shown below.
The music (sounds) of this theme are based of some really cool Car based movies, so they go along quite well with this theme.
Download Windows 7 Ford Mustang Theme:
We have a dedicated download page for the Ford Mustang Windows 7 theme in our Windows 7 Themes Gallery. You can also explore a number of other Windows 7 themes in the gallery.
Check Out These Other Windows 7 Car Themes:
Fun Facts & Trivia About Ford Mustang:
- The present generation of Mustangs belong to the Fifth generation of the car.
- The Mustang is the only original pony car to stay in uninterrupted production over four decades of development and revision.
- The Mustang is Ford’s third oldest nameplate in production and has undergone several transformations to its current fifth generation.
- Mustang is originally named for the P-51 Mustang, a fighter plane, but the car quickly became associated with the horse of the same name and this became the basis for the now-famous Mustang emblem.
- 22,000 Mustangs were sold within the first day of its release.