Tron Legacy is a sequel to the 1982 film – Tron. The storyline of Tron is set in a virtual world in a computer called as The Grid. The creator of this virtual world, Kevin Flynn, disappears from the real world and is transported to The Grid. Twenty years later, his son Sam accidentally transports himself to the Grid, and that’s when the trouble begins.
Tron Legacy doesn’t really have a compelling storyline but what makes Tron unique are the absolutely gorgeous graphics. Tron is a marvel of sound production design and a monumental achievement in visual effects.
The movie is a treat to the eyes and sets a new level in the standards of visual effects in movies. Such a gorgeous movie is sure to make a gorgeous theme and would certainly appeal to technology loving crowd.
If you notice we released this theme quite late as compared to others, but we can easily say that this theme has the most extensive collection of Tron Legacy wallpapers anywhere.
The Tron Legacy Theme consists of 35+ Hi-Res wallpapers, custom Icons and Sounds for a complete experience of the Grid. Bring the virtual world of Tron to your desktop.
Screenshots For Windows 7 Tron Legacy Theme:
These are just a few of the 35+ Hi-Res wallpapers that come with this theme. Download the theme to get them all.
Custom Icons, Cursors & Sounds For The Tron Legacy Theme:
No theme is complete without its own icons and sounds. Although we include cursors only in Exclusive themes – in case of this theme, we just couldn’t resist and included cursors as a part of this theme as well.
Along with these sets, we have included some cool music from the movie. I am sure the Tron fans would enjoy this theme immensely.
Download Windows 7 Tron Legacy Theme:
See Also – Few Other Movie Themes:
- Windows 7 Themes : Lord Of The Rings Theme For Windows
- Windows 7 Themes : Transformers Theme For Windows
- Windows 7 Themes : Batman – Dark Knight Theme For Windows
Some Fun Facts & Trivia About Tron Movies:
- Shooting the film lasted only 64 days. Post-production, due to the heavy special effects, required 68 weeks.
- The wardrobe budget for this film was $13 million. One custom suit alone for the racers cost $60,000.
- Director Joseph Kosinski, making an ambitious directorial début, was only 8-years-old when he first saw the original TRON
- Neither Olivia Wilde (Quorra) nor Garrett Hedlund (Sam Flynn) were born when the original TRON (1982) was first released.
- The skintight “electric” suits worn were actually fitted with embedded light strips, thus eliminating the need for any such effects changes in post production.