Pinterest, as you know, is a visual search engine, a social network for images. It was designed with the sole aim to discover and consume information in the form of images.
No matter what you are looking for, whether it is styling tips, recipes, home decor ideas, fitness ideas, motivational ideas, or DIY and crafts, it is the one-stop destination for everything.
As a registered user, one can upload, store, sort, and manage images. However, the minor issue here is that everything is online. What to do when you are offline! Do you know how to save pictures from Pinterest? Well, if not, then let us assist you to know all about Pinterest and the way it works.
With over 300 million+ active monthly users in 2019, Pinterest has over 75 billion ideas and is now famous as an image-based social networking site. With a desktop version as well as a mobile application, one can save images through pinboards.
Most of the registered users will know all about how to add pictures to Pinterest. The issues arise when you want to download Pinterest images.
How to save pictures from Pinterest on Computer
How to save pictures from Pinterest on Windows
It takes no effort but a few steps to download Pinterest images on your Windows desktop. As Pinterest does not give you a direct download option, you can always use the browser download feature to download the Pinterest images. Let’s check out the step by step guide to how to download images from Pinterest.
- Log in to your Pinterest account.
- The next step is to look for the desired image.
- Once you get the relevant picture, click on the photo you want to download.
- Now the image is even larger and detailed.
- Right-Click on the image.
- Select “Save image as,” and select the folder path and at last, click on Save.
How to download images from Pinterest on Android
Saving Pinterest images on Android is more comfortable and effortless. If you have the app on your phone, well and good, and if you don’t, you will get it on the Play store. Sign up, and if you are a registered user, sign in to your account.
- Once you sign in, you will land up to the home page.
- In the search box, enter the image query you want. For instance, if you want an image of a runner, then type RUNNING in the search box.
- Once you get the desired picture, click on it to open the image fully loaded.
- Now click on the three dots that you see on the top left corner.
- Once you click on the three dots, you get a few options to select from.
- Click on Download.
- If you are saving for the first time, the app will ask you to access your file folder. Allow it, and the images you save in the future will be downloaded automatically.
You will get the message at the bottom that your image is successfully stored. Your image will now be stored in the Gallery.
Pinterest images download on iOS
The process of downloading Pinterest images on iOS is similar to Android. Follow the steps below to download Pinterest images on iOS.
- Log in to your Pinterest account on iOS.
- Search for the image you need at the moment.
- Once you get the image that fits your requirements, click on it.
- Now click on the three dots at the top left corner of the mobile screen.
- You have three options at the bottom, select Download image.
- It asks you permission to access your Photos (it’s one-time permission, next time you will not have to approve the same).
- Click on OK to permit.
Now you can see the pop up of confirmation that your image is saved.
How to download Pinterest images on Mac
If you are a Mac user and wondering how to save pictures from Pinterest, we have got you covered. It’s about a couple of steps, and you are done.
- Log in to your Pinterest account from Mac.
- Now make the query of the desired image in the search box.
- Once you get what you were looking for, click on it.
- Then, right-click on the image and select Save image as.
- At last, you have to select a folder path and save it.
Do you want to get the most out of Pinterest?
Still, now sure about how to save pictures from Pinterest?
Well, after reading this guide, we don’t think that’d be an issue.
Next time when you like a Pinterest image and need it stored right on your device for offline access, follow the simple steps, and you are good to go. No add-on, no extensions, just your Pinterest account, and device you are working on is enough to download Pinterest images and meet your current need.
Do you want to resize the photos?